Donate to the Inspiring Explorers™ Fund
By making a gift to the Inspiring Explorers™ Fund, you will create opportunities for young people to connect with and be inspired by the qualities of heroic Antarctic leaders that you admire.
From the classroom to polar-inspired expeditions, you could give them the chance to grow an explorer mindset and dream of a different future. With your support, they will be better equipped to embrace the unknown, face uncertainty and make a positive contribution to our changing world.
For a limited time, your gift will be matched dollar-for-dollar.
A generous donor has agreed to match your donation from now until 30 June 2022.
This means that every $1 donated to the Inspiring Explorers™ Fund will be matched to become $2!
Your gift will support our Inspiring Explorers™ Education, Young Inspiring Explorers™, and Inspiring Explorers Expeditions™ programmes. These programmes provide opportunities for young people to challenge themselves physically and mentally.
Make a gift today and your donation will be matched!
- Your donation of $50 will be doubled by matching funds to $100
- $250 with matching funds will become $500
- $500 will become $1000
- Any amount you give will be matched – impacting twice as many young explorers
Your donation to the Inspiring Explorers™ Fund will:
- Create cutting-edge technology that will share stories of exploration across the globe through Inspiring Explorers™ Education
- Provide opportunities for young explorers to join Young Inspiring Explorers™ weekends and conferences, giving them the chance to learn about Antarctic explorers and grow an explorer mindset
- Give young adults the opportunity to challenge themselves mentally and physically through an Inspiring Explorers Expedition™
With the Trust’s administration costs funded by the New Zealand Government, 100 cents in every dollar gifted will go directly to programme costs. No administrative costs!
Any amount you can give will be matched up to $20,000 until 30 June 2022.
Donations of NZD$5 or more are eligible for a donation tax credit from New Zealand Inland Revenue (New Zealand individual tax payers only, please contact us for international giving options).
As a donor, you’ll receive stories of impact about programme participants. You’ll also be invited to special events, giving you the opportunity to hear stories from explorers of yesterday and today.
To make a gift today, fill out the form below: