Antarctic Bronze Explorer Membership
By becoming an Antarctic Explorer Member, you can conserve the legacy of iconic Antarctic explorers, and create opportunities for young people to connect with and be inspired by the qualities of the historic leaders that you admire.
As a Bronze member, you will receive regular updates on how your membership donation has made an impact and receive exclusive updates and event invitations. Benefits include:
- An invitation to exclusive member-only events (both in-person and virtual), giving you the opportunity to meet conservators and Inspiring Explorers, while networking with people that share your enthusiasm and commitment to this work
- First access to new and limited-edition merchandise sold through the Trust
- Regular personal updates on key initiatives and strategic developments
- Personal copy of The Explorer newsletter (three annually) and our Annual Report
- Recognition in our newsletter upon joining
As the Trust’s core administration costs are funded by the New Zealand Government and sponsors your contribution goes directly to the Trust’s programme. Your membership is classified as a donation, with donations of NZD$5 or more being eligible for a donation tax credit from NZ Inland Revenue (NZ individual tax payers only, please contact us for international giving options).
To become a member today, fill out the form below and click “add to cart” to make your donation: