Antarctic Silver Explorer Membership
By becoming an Antarctic Explorer Member, you can conserve the legacy of iconic Antarctic explorers, and create opportunities for young people to connect with and be inspired by the qualities of the historic leaders that you admire.
As a Silver member, you will receive regular updates on how your membership donation has made an impact and receive exclusive updates and event invitations. Benefits include:
- An invitation to exclusive member-only events (both in-person and virtual), giving you the opportunity to meet conservators and Inspiring Explorers, while networking with people that share your enthusiasm and commitment to this work
- First access to new and limited-edition merchandise sold through the Trust
- Regular personal updates on key initiatives and strategic developments
- Personal copy of The Explorer newsletter (three annually) and our Annual Report
- Recognition in our Annual Report
- Recognition in our newsletter upon joining
As the Trust’s core administration costs are funded by the New Zealand Government and sponsors your contribution goes directly to the Trust’s programme. Your membership is classified as a donation, with donations of NZD$5 or more being eligible for a donation tax credit from NZ Inland Revenue (NZ individual tax payers only, please contact us for international giving options).
To become a member today, fill out the form below and click “add to cart” to make your donation.
Give the gift of Membership
They will receive a letter from AHT notifying them of the membership that has been gifted to them by the purchaser. They would also receive our newsletter, recent annual report, and a hut booklet. If the person who purchased the membership would like to deliver it themselves, then they can just let us know in the comments section and we will mail everything to the purchaser, and also include a blank Christmas card for the purchaser to be able to include their own special note to that person.